Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early NBA Impressions
Wink 
[font=Verdana]Well I guess I'd have to put upon myself to post an NBA thread to get some opinions. Yes, football is on full tilt right now but hey, I love basketball too. So from what I seen so far, the [i]Lakers[/i] are the team to beat but Kobe's knee and health will be in question. They got basically upgrades getting Steve Blake and Matt Barnes of their bench and seem to just truck along winning and are still undefeated (8-0). The only other team like the [i]Lakers[/i] flawless is the [i]Hornets[/i] at (7-0)...WTF? Chris Paul wanted out of NO but mgmt was smart & put descent people around him (Ariza was a good pickup) and seem to be playing with a purpose. Others teams in the West ([i]Spurs, Thunder, Suns, Blazers, etc.[/i]) are pretty even and we'll have to see what's happens later in the year after they beat each other up & what teams come out injury free. The East are 3 teams...[i]Celtics, Magic, and the Heat[/i]...everyone else, pretty much anyone's game on those last 5 playoff spots at the end of the year. The [i]Celtics[/i] are the team to beat to me. They pretty much have 5 all stars starters even though they're older, they can still put the ball in the hole & Shaq adds a defense presence to an already good defensive team & Rondo is probably the best point guard in the league. The [i]Magic[/i] will be there for sure. Their talent is too good along with the [i]Heat[/i]. Three superstars in their prime can get by winning games just on their talent especially in the weak East. [/font]Well that's it for now and welcome any opinions on the NBA, NFL, MMA and gaming of course. Peace out playas Smile

Messages In This Thread
Early NBA Impressions - by tmo87 - 11-12-201009:03 AM
RE: Early NBA Impressions - by bluemanrule - 11-16-201004:30 AM
RE: Early NBA Impressions - by nemesisprime - 12-02-201012:05 AM
RE: Early NBA Impressions - by bluemanrule - 12-04-201003:49 AM
RE: Early NBA Impressions - by nemesisprime - 12-05-201004:02 AM